Wednesday, March 03, 2010

An Interview with Dean Richardson of Genlighten

Hello All -

I have been given the pleasure of being interviewed by Dean Richardson of Genlighten.com. He had asked me a couple weeks ago to do a 9 question interview for his blog. If you have not heard of Genlighten before, it is a service that offers lookups in many different types of documents for folks through one of their "providers." Their website is www.genlighten.com if you are interested in learning more about them and the services they offer.

You can read the interview here:
http://blog.genlighten.com/2010/03/01/nine-questions-with-mcnicholl-genealogical-services/

I would like to thank Dean for giving me the opportunity to be interviewed for his blog.

Until Next Time

1 comment:

genealogical services said...

Thank you for sharing this news.I have gone through your conversations.You have got a great work ethics in genealogy.