Thursday, August 06, 2009

Another Thing I Noticed on TV

Hello All -

Just remembered about another thing that I noticed while watching the tv show "Who Do You Think You Are?" last night. I noticed that David Mitchell was looking at the website TalkingScot.com. He stated or the narrator stated (I can't remember exactly) that he had made a post (at least I am assuming it was the same website that he was shown being on) for more information on one of his ancestors. And someone responded to his request as seen in the show. These forums do work, all it takes is one person to view it that knows what you are looking for.

I was sitting watching the show and said to myself hey I know that site. I wonder if Marilyn knows anything about this (Marilyn is the site admin. of the website).

Until Next Time

No comments: